1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chizel And Other Tradesmen

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Not sure if of use, or how genuine, but a number of you are really needing top work I saw posted by a friend on FB.

ALL TRADES OUT OF WORK

In need of 30 carpenters , 20 electricians and 20 plumbers for a temp hospital going up in Newport. All night shifts 7pm-7am £380 a shift. Need people starting as early as tomorrow so don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Contact 07871 614094

• Like Like x 13
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Be warned. It could be a scam for all I know.

3. ^^^Yes and don't be blinded by the wages on offer.:eyes:

4. my son applied for the new hospital at the NEC 3 nights 7pm-7am £390 per shift

• Like Like x 2
  5. thanks for the thought @bradders . probably better suited to someone local and id imagine they would be inundated with applicants.
    looking like i will have a job monday week providing restrictions dont get tighter..

• Like Like x 10
  6. 380quid a shift.... :joy:

7. Dude, get a fucking grip, trades don't work for the same rate

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. it amazes me that sparkies and plumbers charge so much more than chippys.. we can pretty much do our bit without them but they cant do shit without us...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeh and you're better than the digger driver?

The industry pays electrians and plumbers more for a reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. and what would that be? btw, most self employed digger drivers i know earn alot more than a chippy.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Don't ask me, ask yourself, you're a chippy. And? You're bottom in the trade. I'm not explaining why an electrical or plumbing trade gets more, you know why.

12. and you know why im telling you to fuck off....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. :) what, butt hurt already without an argument for your trade.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. and what is it you do? apart from the obvious....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ah, dude you jumped on my post. Take a guess what I do.

16. id say you were forced into retirement after you organ grinder died?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. :joy: Yeh waiting on a decent joiner

18. i can slap you up a basic coffin... there is only so long you can dodge one you know....

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. When you're ready let me know, i know a good plumber that will put a tap in your arse to relieve the stress in your mouth

Do Not Sell My Personal Information