1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choices

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Ant stinson, May 7, 2018.

1. got a few choices on either a std supersport with the quickshifter kit and full akrapovic or a stock S model. So the choice is to sacrifice the ohlins in favour of the akrapovic or vice versa- are the ohlins that different to standard. Not gonna be used on the track this one

2. I chose the standard as I would never benefit from the Olins on the road, I fitted a quickshifter this afternoon, but need to get it enabled in the software. I don't like the Acro because I might want to take a passenger one day, and it would not fit with the panniers that I have. Instead I have just ordered a Termi for much less money than the Akro.

3. No need to worry about a passenger on this bike or panniers

4. I can't say what the standard is like but the suspension on the S is wonderful: compliant, grippy, confidence inspiring - everything you want on a bike.

My logic was, there is so little difference in the price, I would be forever wondering if I should have gone the extra little bit for the Ohlins.

5. Test rode the S n couldn’t fault it. The dealer option on an upgraded standard was more expensive so decision made for me ‘S’.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I bought both. Very happy indeed

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good lad but think a Multistrada a lambretta n a supersport s is enough Italians in my garage. Missus Vespa gonna av to go to make space I reckon

• Like Like x 2
  8. And the problem statement is????

9. Summat gotta give ain’t it

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I can see we have a ways to go; our garage is only my SS and the other half's Piaggio (which I must admit I'm very happy to use for quick trips around town).

11. 8B9E0DDB-3E76-4518-9192-338442298DB5.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ah But the Lammy is something else

Do Not Sell My Personal Information