1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Presents????

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Well, as it's December 1st, I should be on safe ground in speaking about the 'C' word. :eyes:

Family have started to ask what I want for Christmas. Now they aren't going to buy me a 911 Turbo or Superleggera, but apart from a few trinkets, I'm stuck for ideas.

What are people hoping for this year (bike related or not) to give me some inspiration? :thinkingface:

2. Vouchers for Irish ferries to go to France!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Llama Pajamas

• Like Like x 1
  4. Las Vegas,a stripper and two lines of coke.........Merry Xmas big boy:party:;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Translogic quick shifter for me :D

6. track days.... you cant go wrong... failing that, wot xh558 said

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd already asked for those, but it slipped my mind to say. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just change the words slightly and your get a ticket to Ride:upyeah:

9. Llama pyjamas?????

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That's what I was thinking o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. A dildo

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Pyjamas with llamas not llamas in pyjamas

No 1 son wants an Xbox - there seems to be a S or an expensive X

Any options as to whether the extra money is worth it (I’ve not played on one since the original Tomb Raider games were out !)

13. They are de rigour with strippers in Las Vegas :)

14. A book of poetry from the bard of Salford himself
    John Cooper Clarke.
    That and a crook lock for the camper.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. 4 or 6 teaspoons

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't get me started on Llama Pyjamas as they have been requested by my youngest for xmas and i can't find them anywhere so if you have any bright ideas as to where they are then i'd be extremely grateful lol

17. There has been a huge amount of deals on the One S 1TB and have been for sale in Tesco at £139. They seem to be hovering around that mark now which is very good value. The X is a lot more expensive and depending on the age of your son it may well be wasted in my opinion.

when you consider the One S is a blu ray player it represents decent value at £139

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thinking of having guests over!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I have multiple mugs for coffee and tea but only 4 spoons, it's annoying washing those 4 spoons on their own so I want 1 spoon for each mug/cup

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. :no_mouth:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information