1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chucking Myself Out Of A Plane Again For Marie Curie

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JenC, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Please,please give whatever you can all.
    Cancer has probably touched us all in some way,as well as any other terminal illness,Marie Curie nurses are the frontline when it comes to caring for these people.
    I'm actually well on my way to hopefully becoming a Marie Curie nurse,so help support me and support this amazing charity as they cannot survive without donations.
    The best thing is,all of the monies will be going to the charity,as hubby has bought me the skydive as a birthday present !!
    I'll send you the link to my Just Giving page,
    Thank you all XXX

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jennifer-coates007

#1 JenC, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Done :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Done, don't forget the gift aid people :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Gift has been aided, or is the Aid gifted? I don't really know. Either way it's done.
    :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. It'll be taking place at Langar Airfield in Nottingham on July 25th,so if anyone wants to join my husband pointing and laughing then please feel free to come along!! :upyeah::p

6. I WILL be bumping this up on a regular basis until I've reached my target .......be warned !! :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks to some wonderful people, I have reached a quarter of my target !!:astonished:
    Help me to smash it :upyeah:
    Xx

8. BUMP!
    Come on folks, sureley as a forum we can support one of our own a bit better?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. :upyeah::p

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. Thank you darling x

11. You're
    a star, thank you x

12. Nearly a third of the way now !
    Thanks you awesome lot :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. C'mon guys......raid your piggy bank and give to an awesome cause.Don't forget to gift aid it too!! :p:upyeah::kissing_heart:

14. Thanks to some wonderful people here, I'm close to halfway to my target! :upyeah::upyeah:
    Don't stop giving please X

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information