1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circuit Moto - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by MaxDec10, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Trying to book at Euro track event for May/June and a four day Almeria trip has popped up with an organizer called Circuit Moto. Anyone have first hand experience with them, would recommend etc?

Thanks in advance Max

2. The CM guys are a really good bunch, and go out their way to help you
    However, I believe that a lot of the CM days are now booking through Focused events, who don't have such a great reputation (do a google search of Focussed events complaints, and you'll see), so it's worth checking if it's a CM trip or an FE trip booked through CM if that makes sense

3. Thanks Graeme, makes complete sense. I bet you're definitely treated as second class by FE if you've booked through another provider as I'm sure that means less money in FE's pocket.

I've just booked Castle Combe, Pembrey and Anglesey for June & July so may well push the Euro trip to Autumn. Should have seen the Mrs's face when she was presented with my new track day / away from home schedule! Haha. That's me making my own tea for a week or two.

4. Heard good things about CM, not used them myself so can't comment, other than they are new to the track day market and keen to impress I suppose.

I have used FE on numerous European events over the last ten years, never had a problem with them, have three Euro events booked with them for this year, as do a lot of my mates.

Almeria in September is always a popular event with FE, check their dates. I know a few guys from Exeter are looking at going in September.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information