1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circuito Andalucia

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by carson, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Screenshot_20180220-175804.jpg Screenshot_20180220-175841.jpg Screenshot_20180220-180040.jpg Just finished 3 days at the new Andalucia circuit with Focused Events.

Track took some learning but had a great time after the 1st day. It was my first time riding the 899 as well which was awesome. Can't wait to get back on this in April at Cartagena.

NGJ_0655.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice pictures Rob. Now get some slicks on the dam thing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Was thinking about sticking a number plate on it...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've got one of those little plate holders that tucks away where the rear foot pegs bolt on if you are looking...:upyeah:
    Great pics BTW :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Nelson. I've made up a bracket that attaches to the underside of the seat unit using the Dzeus fasteners.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I believe they've inserted a straight? Or did I get that wrong?
    Last time I did it, I loved it, really twisty but they had just ironed out a kink on the return to the pit lane area. But I heard they've subsequently added a straight for this year?

7. There is a decent straight and they've altered the end of the track I believe to take out some corners. I never did the previous track.
    I actually hated the track after my 1st day but by the second day I had a great time

8. Is that pink ???

Great pics .... its a circuit I've not been to yet, good to hear your views, have you ridden many other euro tracks and if so how does it compare ?

9. Yeah it’s pink....

I’ve done Cartagena, Alcarras and Portimao and as much as I enjoyed Andalucia I’d say it’s probably my least favour of those but still a track that I’ll go back to. What tracks would we not do though...

10. only a little bit green with envy,,nice :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information