1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Citroen Ami

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DucatiScud, Jan 17, 2022.

1. #1 DucatiScud, Jan 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. About as potent as the Sinclair C5

3. Stay dry in rain. ;)

4. What on Earth is that :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Your next quadracycle. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm just not sure how any future electrical vehicles will ever pull a trailer with an excavator on or anything else heavy for that matter.:thinkingface:

7. They’ll be teamed up like ye olde wagon trains in the Wild West silly.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Actually, if you live in town, never venture out of town, but can't or won't use public transport I don't see any problem with it, I'd have one myself.
    Who needs, or can do, more than 28MPH in town, it would be easy to park, is obviously clean to run, won't need taxing or incur any congestion charges.

I've met so many people through work over the years that live in town and only leave once a year in a taxi to the airport for their holiday, yet most struggle across town every day to and from work in petrol or Diesel cars at 15MPH.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Only until the government work out they’ve lost revenues from ICE vehicles.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. My Mrs travels 4 miles to work and back every week day, complains about how few miles she’s getting for £20 a week. The same amount she was putting in her car in the 90’s…….:confused:. This would be ideal for her needs and if she needs to get into the big city there’s a train station across town. Despite this she’ll never go for it even though it makes perfect sense, for me it’s a brilliant car and completely fit for it’s design brief.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Exactly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rivian have that covered

13. I passed my test in an Ami 8.

Only way to get anywhere was with wide open throttle.

Haven't been able to unlearn the habit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pretty sure I read something over the weekend that stated the government are looking to bring in road tax for vehicles such as hybrids and ev’s etc

15. Not at that silly price they haven't, also did you know that some batteries cost £18,000, that's ridiculous in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I think car wow did a test run with some remote controlled cars and the Ami

17. Seen a few of these over here. Make perfect sense for the baguette run but not much else. I can confirm, they are tiny and at first I was very confused as my remote control unit was useless even with new batteries.

18. Probably wrong frequency?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information