1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Classic Grab Rail

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by ush1000, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Thought I would share this with you - might be interesting to someone. Bought a black powder coated ally grabrail from ebay for my 2015 Classic. £60 from Winding Roads. SAM_3181.JPG SAM_3182.JPG SAM_3183.JPG SAM_3184.JPG SAM_3185.JPG

SAM_3185.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. oh bugger, sorry about multiple images......

3. oh s*** now I have deleted all the text - ignore this rubbish, I will start again tomorrow.......

4. Ok what I wanted to say is that the grabrail should be easy to fit, just 4 screws ha ha firstly you have to either remove the rear fender or just lower it onto the rear tyre, undoing 2 side screws and a couple of screws under the headlight and 2 more at the front of the fender. Then you can simply screw on the new grabrail yes? Well no actually, not sure whether Ducati is at fault with exact positioning of the screw holes, or the grabrail manufacturer, fact is the holes don't line up. Hopefully you can see on one of my pics where I had to 'adjust' a couple of the holes to make it fit. Happy with it now its finished, fitted purely for looks not practicality.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information