1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Tt

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by its me, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Getting giddy now, I sail Friday night.
    Anyone else going this year.

2. No :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Very jealous

Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well jel. What are you going on?

5. KY

Always KY ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Spry crisp and dry works too. Allegedly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. The trumpet wannabe classic.:blush: At least it should start on a morning and I won't have to keep my eyes on the oil leaks.

8. I'm on the Friday morning ferry
    Is there any Ducati meets around the island during race week?

• Like Like x 1
  9. To the OP, not been since 2012 since some old boy reverse his (borrowed) car into my bike...

I still have his address and work address (owns forecourt prestige cars could do a lot of damage :imp:) ... it took me 2 years to get any compo

10. What do you reckon to the Thruxton, Errol?

11. Stafford Evans is running two Ducati's, regular red hob and the Oxford liveried James Hillier ridden one :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love it.
    Lots of torque, handles sublimely.
    I've got the dual seat, panniers etc so were all set.:cool::upyeah:

20170409_153321.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. @its me I'll be there, arriving at the crack of dawn on Friday morning (dunno if Dawn knows yet ;)). If you haven't been before it's a fabulous event and my 3rd year running.
    Won't be on a Ducati this year either I'm afraid.

My mate has a Thruxton R too and has let me have a ride on it - what a lovely, lovely thing it is :upyeah:

14. Lovely. Thought you'd gone for the dustbin fairing version though?

15. I think the Thruxton R looks great.I havn't seen one in the flesh yet.they do get good write ups as well.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lurking wheelie bin & tin of birds custard powder, are at best. Minimum proof of 'been there' in a photo scenario's I can think of. ;) Enjoy

17. That's what was on the wish list. My wife removed it. She's that bossy she won't let me divorce her either :mad::confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Thanks , Last year's on my faithful ST3.

20160831_181923.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information