1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Tt

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by James85, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Thinking of going this year. Who’s been? Any recommendations? Where to stay? Things to do when racing isn’t on?

2. Me.
    Pray for good weather.
    Brick & Tile not Canvas.
    Ride your bike as much as possible and Go to Jurby on Sunday.

3. You may find accommodation and ferry difficult at this time. But try it's well good, you wont have any trouble fing things to do....

4. Plenty of ferry options still available, I booked at the end of May and got a 5 day return offer for £132. Same sailings now are £220!
    If you are travelling solo, Homestay accommodation is probably the best option. Where, Depends how much nightlife and food variety you need - Douglas, Ramsey, Peel, Port Erin in descending order. I will be staying at a mate's place in P.Erin.

5. Ferry is £220 return now. That’s doesn’t bother me. Accommodation is my biggest issue. Where and what to expect to pay. Travelling with one other bike.

6. Decent Homestay should be around £35pppn.
    Let me know what dates you get for ferries and I will enquire if my usual TT lodgings (in Douglas) have any rooms left.

7. Friday 23rd - Tuesday 27th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information