1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classics At The Villa Charity Event Sunday May 15th

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Sicilian, May 2, 2022.

1. Guys, I've added this event on the Ducati London Group and Ducati UK Mob Facebook pages. Posting the details here as there seems to be lots of interest. Please confirm your attendance asap so I can let the event organisers know approx numbers and they can reserve an area for us.
    Villa Scalabrini is a multicultural residential care home in Shenley, Herts. Every year they have an event all 'Classics at the Villa'. This years its Sunday 15th May.
    On show are Classic cars, Supercars, Racecars, Motorcycles, scooters etc..
    Theres awesome food & drink stands etc... and it's a great day out, normally loads of awesome supercars turn up. Ferrari's, Lambo's etc..., loads of old classics.
    Note entrance fee is £10, all profits go to Villa Scalabrini.
    I've spoken with the organisers and they'd reserve an area for us if we can get some numbers together.
    MV Augusta normally have a stand of 20-25 bikes, so how about we try to get 20+ Ducati's and make a noisy entrance at 10am on the day and out number the MV's! They'll even give us keys to a garage to we can get changed out of our leathers on the day into casual gear so we can enjoy the day and walk around.

Classics-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've been three times before with the MV owners, it's a great venue and show.
    Wood fired pizza, good coffee and live music too in the past.
    Hard standing for bikes near the entrance and we've been able to take a change of clothes and leave our bike gear in the nearby shed.
    Will be on a Ducati of some variety this year.
    Only normally about a dozen bikes max, but 100's of cars and clubs.

FB_IMG_1526225829548.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’ve got together a group of around 15 Ducati’s so far, so looking good

• Like Like x 2
  4. I spoke to the organisers of 'Classics at the Villa' yesterday. They expect this one to be quite busy as its not been run last couple of years.
    10am onwards is going to be busy getting in.

I've been organising a meet with the Ducati UK Mob and DOC London Group, details as follows, all welcome to join. The more the better and more Ducati noise!

We're meeting at 'The White Horse', 37 London Rd, Shenley, Radlett WD7 9ER in the pub car park for 9:30am with a view of leaving there 9:45am ish. This is approx 1-2 miles from Villa Scalabrini, you may pass the Villa on your way to the The White Horse. I've cleared it with the pub management for us to meet in their car park.
    If this is too early for some then meet direct at Villa Scalabrini, its would great if as many as possible could ride in together so we'd all be parked up with our bikes together.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information