1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Clear Clutch Cover

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Wull, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I’m going to purchase a clear clutch cover, pressure plate and spring retainer from Design Corse in the not too distant future but can’t decide what colours to go for.

Here’s a side on pic of the bike it’s going on

[​IMG]

I was originally thinking black cover, black pressure plate and red spring retainer but then I thought maybe black cover, red pressure plate and black spring retainer but I can’t decide, I’m even now considering a red cover, black pressure plate and red spring retainer or maybe black spring retainer......I just can’t decide.

I’d appreciate some pics if anyone has them fitted, especially if they have the different combinations above.

I’ve also read about people who don’t like them, hate the condensation even though others quickly dismiss that by stating that it clears so I don’t even want to hear about that.

2. 415D5343-AF17-4745-A272-F69DDEC1C1A6.jpeg Been in your shoes not long ago.
    Here is mine...
    For me is the perfect combo for a red bike but in the end is always personal taste...

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. If you really must then keep it black as much as possible, all black even :thinkingface: or as above...

4. oh dear...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I thought these were illegal outside the USA ;)

#5 Squadra Corse, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • WTF WTF x 1
  6. Here in Portugal every mod is illegal

7. If you want a clear cover that makes your bike look like it's carrying your own personal supply of Latte, then why not. Personally I wouldn't but then your money, your bike, you have to be happy no matter what anyone else thinks.

8. No performance upgrade but fu**ing sexy!Had to change phone number because too much sex!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Fuck sake everyone losing their mind, of course it’s my bike and of course it’s my choice. Like I stated above I’ve heard and read all the negative stuff before so would appreciate folk to leave it out.

I’m actually not fully decided on whether I’ll go with one, but wanted to see which colours would be recommended.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Who literally give's a flying F what anyone else thinks, its your bike. But also have to remember it is a forum and everyones entitled to their opinion. Im considering getting a clutch cover for mine when it rocks up on Monday. Personal choice init.

11. Why?, they look so chavy.

12. Personal choice isn't it .We all differ . I think some of the mods/bikes in the Ducati range are horrendous. I just don't choose them and crack on by myself lol. I think it'll look alright .

• Like Like x 1
  13. I agree... all the red and gold anodized shit is horrendous... personally, I think upgraded parts should be understated... black or silver/bare alloy..

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. That said, the stickers for upgraded parts should be on full display ! Not on the bike obviously but the back of the van or car at least... was a lil upset the other week when I bought some dainese leathers that didn't cone with go faster stickers.. .

15. I personally don’t like the colour upgrades like bar ends, reservoir caps and the likes but I don’t spout shit when other people like it or ask about it especially when their questions aren’t related to whether they should fit said parts or not.

The clutch cover is a bit different and I originally stated that my preference was the black on black with maybe the red retainer but welcomed others input with regards to possible colours and what other colours they had actually fitted. I would never consider anything other than black or red with the cover.

16. If your looking for one I have a as new Ducabike complete cover with pressure plate and retainer and also a red outer ring as well as the black. Literally as new with all boxes fits 1299... Not a mark on them.. :upyeah:

17. IMG_3820.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. IMG_3647.JPG IMG_3819.JPG IMG_3821.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information