1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Cm Composit Sps Exhaust Heat Shield

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Messer, Jul 31, 2018.

1. does anyone need one?

I know they are hard to find - found a supplier with 6 in the USA they are the sps style long ones.

They are about 70 quid posted or there abouts. Going to order later today

2. You may contact at least Bad-Yeti as I understood he wanted to restore his bike and was missing this part?

3. Ive placed my order now. If anyone does need one of these in future Im happy to share where I found them, a place called motowheels in USA. They are on offer currently fown from $99 to 65$ but shipping is $35.

4. Why not buy from UK company or EU, as all the carbon is manufactured and distributed to the company from China. I used to be a distributor. There are very few who produce their own carbon. QB, CM Composite to name but a few, do their own in-house but but 90% E.g. Motowheels, moto-vision, etc all source from China I.e from OYA carbon and these are the same parts as many UK/EU parts for sale who do the same. Also I found most are Fibreglass with carbon finish. I will say that Chinese manufactured carbon is way better than it used to be and is giving these in-house carbon manufactures a run for their money now. Most sellers scratch off the manufacture watermark sticker, so you don't buy direct from China!

#5 Chris.King1, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information