1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cnc Racing Parts

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Arthur Two Sheds, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Hey forum,

Has anyone used products parts from CNC Racing before? I'm after a set of reservoir caps my Multi Enduro. Avery Motorcycles based in St Austell, Cornwall import their products over to the UK from Italy and I have spotted these:

https://www.averysmotorcycles.co.uk/shop/item/20305/AA_Ducati_Multistrada_Enduro

They look top quality but have never bought their products before and just wanted someone who has used their products opinion.

Cheers
    Neill

2. i have and top quality

3. They are very nice. I have their rearsets on my 1299. Got them from Moto Corse.

4. Thread moved

5. Yup, got some of their stuff on my MV . Very nice quality .

6. Yeah I have a couple of small bits on the panigale. They're nice.

7. I didnt rate the frame caps I bought for 1299. They didnt fit, needed fettling and new longer screws. I wasnt impressed but for £25 meh, just put it down to experience. I will be unlikely to buy anything else CnC personally. But I may just have had the one dodgy set.

8. ive got the frame plugs and front reservoirs on my streetfighter and the quality is top notch

9. Good stuff generally. The odd item is a bit hit and miss but on the whole nice quality. Try CarpiMoto S.r.l. (owned by Luca Cechinello) who are one of their biggest stockists and very competitive.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information