1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cnc Rearsets

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Foyi#75, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C5ECB64B-6F45-4B2C-B37E-D27C2C182BD1.jpeg A404B7D2-D1B3-4DE0-B940-62AE5D88717F.jpeg 348DC3EF-2AD3-4289-AC8E-E4FA1C7B796B.jpeg C5ECB64B-6F45-4B2C-B37E-D27C2C182BD1.jpeg C5ECB64B-6F45-4B2C-B37E-D27C2C182BD1.jpeg Set of cnc moto rapido rearsets as used on the moto rapido bsb superbike. Taking them off my panigale 1299. Race shift. Been on my bike for 12 months. Good condition. Couple of tiny marks as you can see in pictures. They are the best looking rearsets I’ve come across and work perfectly. £450.00 posted. Any questions give me a bell on 07960545306. Thanks.

2. Price drop £400.00.
    ice drop

3. Forgot to say the pegs fold up and the shift and brake levers fold inwards also.

4. Any idea how much adjustment from the standard position of the pegs these facilitate?

I've been considering a set of rearsets for the 1199 since I got it. I assume the 1199 & 1299 are comparable and these will fit an 1199?

Ben

5. I would
    Hi Ben
    Yes they do fit the 1199. They have loads more adjustment to get them just how you want them. These are excellent rearsets. Give me a call if you like 07960545306. Thanks Andy.

6. Thanks Andy,

I'm still looking at various sets and weighing up my options, thanks for confirming for me though :upyeah:

7. £375.00 plus postage Anyone?.

8. Be patient these are too nice to give away for that price, put the price up and wait. I have Lightech R and they do not fit my SL or I would grab them, they look better than lightech and are as good for sure

9. Thanks. Yes they are great rearsets and look mega on the bike a nice touch. They are a bargain at that price!

10. Can they be switched to road shift ?

11. Hi
    Not too sure, will check for you later. Thanks.

12. Hi
    Not too sure, will check for you later. Thanks.
    I have taken a picture of the back of the rearset I’m not 100% that they can be run on road shift. I have emailed moto rapido who I bought them off to ask the question but they are yet to come back to me.

55F94550-D62A-4EEE-ABFE-8BF916C03450.jpeg

13. I have these same rearsets in black and yestr you can run them in GP Shift by swapping the QS arm to the alternate hole on the cam plate. Just for the benefit of potential buyers I can also confirm they will fit both 1199 and 1299. I tend to agree that you are under-selling them at that price.

14. I'm interested but need to be sure of road shift, tried race shift but didn't like it !

By the way Topo your old OZs are still going strong on the race bike

#14 darko, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  15. There you go question answered I think. I know these cost me over £600 but don’t need them so no point sitting in me garage.

16. Just spoke to moto rapido and yes they can be used in road pattern.

17. Glad to here it! These rearsets are the RPS design from CNC and they work in both configurations, though never tried them set up as GP shift. I had mine on both the 1199 and 1299. Cannot fault them and way better than the stock swiss cheese forged aluminium items which always looked a little crude and cheap IMO. Here they are in road shift, fitted to the 1199 I had.

SPS010.jpg

18. How is the gear change 'throw' ? We are trying to reduce that on the race bike as its too long and exaggerates the slight slop in the gearbox

Have tried 3 different rear sets now...

19. I don't find it too bad. The rear sets come supplied with a shorter QS rod (which is a PITA to fit as the stock one is loctited on within an inch of its life). I am assuming you could play around with the eye-to-eye dimensions to increase or decrease the throw as required.

20. IMG_1596.JPG Hi Topo etc,
    I held back on replying to this thread. I too have CNC rearsets but mine are like Topolino's and appear to be different to those shown by the OP. On the OP photo the cam pivots low down. On mine and yours it pivots higher up. Mine and yours can definitely be used with road and race shift, but I wasn't sure about those from the OP. Now that MotoRapido have answere the question all is clear. On mine thelever throw is much reduced (35mm to 20mm - which is why I fitted them) and I get precise and firm gear changes.

#20 razz, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information