1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cockney In Newcastle....

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Smurfbud, Oct 2, 2021.

1. G'Day All,

I have just chopped in my 848 Streetfighter for a 959 Pani thru DMC Stoke. I am well happy with the swap so far. Pix below (I hope!)
    Obviously the Pani riding position is a little more extreme and am not sure how many more years I will be physically able to ride it, but I am going to bloody well enjoy it....

As with any 'new to me' bike, it will undergo a few modifications and bling additions including some carbon fibre and alloy. I am seriously looking at a SSSA conversion as I think it makes the bike.

I look forward to testing your collective knowledge as I start my Pani mod journey....
    Cheers Chris
    FB_IMG_1553497436147.jpg
    1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome ........

Yellow
    Bins
    Proper swing arms
    Age related ailments

• Like Like x 1
  5. You need to get some bins in the photos and quick.

Can’t see your chain, hope it’s clean. Lots of info if not.
    Welcome.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome and enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome along

• Like Like x 1
  8. That second line's true for all us bikers as the years roll on by, enjoy these wonderful machines before it's too damn late in life.

Welcome.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bins ?? Please enlighten me....
    Current chain is acceptable but being replaced with a gold DID very soon.... maybe a sprocket ratio change too...

10. The very beautiful lady who deals with the bin protocols will I am sure advise you. Basically you must have a bin in any photo when joining this forum. Some of us have developed a heightened perception of the bins that surround us. I have developed a fetish for bins, I see them everywhere. Rush out on Thursday mornings to listen to their little wheels trundling down my neighbours block paved driveways. Music at its primeval roots.
    Any size, colour, material is acceptable. Enjoy your last few days of sanity. I was once unaware of binism. Life changing.:)

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information