1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Werkes Exhaust System

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by steeve, Dec 4, 2017.

1. A USA system in development.

1.jpg 2.jpg

#1 steeve, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Was watching that thread on the other forum. Such a simple design. I am very surprised that the UK, with all of its engineering heritage, has not one company producing this yet. Even if they produced just the Y piece at a reasonable price, I believe it would be a great seller.

3. What a shame that it is priced at a little over £1000 in the US. By the time that tax and import duty is added then this is going to be a very expensive assembly of welded pipes. Even then it will probably not meet any standards on this side of the pond.

4. Looks shite and will be obnoxiously loud. Not questioning their craftsmanship, just the style.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Italian development too

19C3510E-BAEA-46DA-AA28-A5AA7539B420.jpeg

06EB8407-EDAE-4332-84BF-7AB4A7DA973A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Looks great, was it an easy fit?
    I'm so tempted. Am interested in a Termi system but they keep falling down on their promises.

7. Yes not to bad couple of hrs...had x2 bolts in heat shields that i couldn’t get out which made getting header bolts out a pain but manageable...needed them out to slide old system back off remaining header pipe..once done came off easy. Just fired it up after fitted high flow air filter as was holding off as waiting for servo eliminator which should have been here yesterday but didn’t show...no warning lights Sounds the bo*#cks glad next door are out

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just let peeps know...EML came on whilst out riding...fault is a P0478 exhaust pressure control valve....this did not effect the running at all just fault light on dash....having returned the servo eliminator (thought it was not needed ) looks like i’ll need to re-order 1.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information