1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 R Competition Werkes Exhaust

Discussion in 'Monster' started by mickb, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Always been a fan of the shorter exhausts which show off the rear wheel / single-sided swing-arm much better, so looked around.
    Didn't want the noise of the stubby SC-Project (as it doesn't have a baffle), & the Austin Racing worked out too pricey.
    In the end, went for the CW as an import, after a few mails to confirm it did actually fit the 1200R!

CW themselves were great, but they don't do international sales, so had to go via Houston S/B, who initially told me it didn't fit the R model....
    Once they were persuaded, it duly arrived, & it certainly does fit, & it's not excessively loud with the baffle fitted.

IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0304.JPG IMG_0305.JPG IMG_0306.JPG

• Like Like x 16
  2. That's very tidy. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ooh sir!

I've often thought about a CW can for my Monster. Looks very nice.
    Loud but not too loud huh?

Can you post a vid with sound?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've not been a huge fan of nakeds, super nakeds, or whatever we're calling them but bikes like this are beginning to change my mind, particularly with cool bits of kit on them.
    They don't do international sales? Maybe a business opportunity here,

5. Looks very tidy. Good choice :upyeah:

6. Love shorty exhausts, more so on single side arm bikes

diavel.jpg

7. Nice choice. It looks awesome

8. Thanks for all the kind comments. Did a quick test this morning, using an SPL meter.
    Was approx. 94db @ idle, rising to around 102db @ 3k revs, measured from approx. 1m to the side of the tail-pipe.

9. Does that rank as loud?

10. sorry?

didn't catch that ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information