1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Confort Seat

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by psst!!!..., Oct 18, 2017.

1. Hi all, considering to buy a confort seat.
    Would like to (1) reduce the feeling of being seated inside the bike and (2) increase long distances confort.
    Any experiences with the confort seat?
    Is there any visual diferences noticed whith confort seat vs OEM seat?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I got my comfort seat under warranty for my Enduro. It’s no more (noticeably) comfortable but you do feel a little higher in the seat. I did try “Airhawk” air cushion pad but not that great.

Perhaps either getting your seat reupholstered with gel pads or cheaper alternative would be a sheepskin.

3. Air-hawk2 for me; although I'd certainly like to feel the difference of the enduro comfort seat if I come across one.

4. To be honest I found that there isn’t much difference between the comfort and the standard seat with regards to being comfortable.

The comfort seat is a little higher of which is a bonus for me but if I was having to choose between buying it or having something custom made for my huge arse then I’d go the custom way.

5. I purchased a spare seat and sent it to A & R Pounds and am well happy with what they did, higher and more padding giving me comfort all day. And £45 plus £5 postage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I'm happy with the comfort seat and found that it did make a difference over the standard seat.

As has been said it is about an inch taller and slightly wider, but I'm ok with that.

With the standard seat I started shifting around after a couple of hours trying to get more comfortable to no avail. The comfort seat is all day comfy for me. But each to their own.......

7. I have a comfort seat from Ducati and have installed gel pads (motea) in the standard seat and I have the Air hawk air cushion but I have decided not to spent more money and take a break every 1 1/2 hour. I do not feel less bottom pain with all three.

8. Is it noticeable any difference between oem and confort seat just by looking at the bike?

9. No - they look very similar, if not the same. You are only changing the riders seat, not the pillion.

10. With original sadle you will be pushed against the tank with the comfort seat you have some more space to move which is nice With the rebuilded original seat with gel pads you will have the same freedom to move a little with the rebuild you can choose the color of the stiches.

11. Hi Alan,

Was that £45 just for the rider seat, or for rider and passenger? And how long was the turnaround?

12. I paid 420 Euro for the Ducati(Touratech) comfort seat and I paid 209 euro for the orginal re build sadle with gel pads it took about 3 weeks the postage fee is included in the price together with the Air Hawk I spent about 750 on sadles in the end I should have spent them on coffee every 1 1/2 hour.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Just the riders seat, turn around was 2 weeks as they were busy, you can ring Fred and ask him how long it would take as they are a friendly bunch of people.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Fred is doing my pillion seat for £30. If that cuts the mustard with the missus I'll get the rider's seat done too. If not I'll get a Touratech seat.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information