1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by ChrisDS, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted a thread in 'General Discussion' asking for help with 916 decals.

The reason I posted it in that forum was that it was of a historical nature and I would like input from as many people as possible, many who have previously owned a 916 but do not now. Maybe previous owners have the answer, where current owners do not.

The mods moved it to the '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' specific forum, thus reducing the possible viewing by those who no longer have or are no longer interested in the 916.

I look in the 'General Discussion' forum and see the following;
    'Not Bad 1199 For Sale'
    '1994 916 Strada Value?
    'Ducati 749R?'
    'Certificate Of Conformity 916 Sps Foggy Rep'
    'Decided I’m Going To Take The Bits Off My 1199'

I sort of understand why my thread was moved, although the move may have reduced the response I get to it, but why are other model specific threads permitted to stay in 'General Discussion'? I'm not trying to get those moved as well I'd just like to understand the rules.

2. I’m sure it would have been moved for you to get the best response without it turning into a long thread of banter also
    You haven’t broken any rules

To me it looks to be a specific question to which you require the “right” reply

ET will be along later as he moved it

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. It should be in general or technical help, but he often gets confused :p

Most people will see it in recent posts anyway, keep bumping it, interesting thread btw :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. To be honest, people who used to have a 916 are likely to retain an interest in the subject so the OP will lose nothing by having the post moved to the model-specific forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 9 replies already to the original thread :upyeah:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. We can win this.

Come'on, confused folk!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 8 are mine! :kissing:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Don’t most people just use ‘new posts’ button anyway?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 5 are yours and don’t nuke me :mad:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Exige said I should nuke any responses from the mods.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Oh did he now

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. That's what I do so I get to see nearly all posts. Except the Multistrada forum. That's on ignore ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Simples. I saw your thread and thought it better off where I put it. I’ve not seen the others till you have pointed them out.

Contrary to popular belief I have a life and don’t spend all my time on here.

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's what I do so I get to see nearly all posts. Except the Multistrada forum. That's on ignore ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Thread closed btw

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information