1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conquest Racing

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by MarketSquareHero, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Just like to thank Conquest for the great service during the lockdown.
    Made two orders during this time and both have arrived at my front door within seven days.
    One from SC Project the other from Ducabike.Big thanks to those two companies aswell.
    Dealt with Conquest many times over the years and always top notch.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I will second that, made a few purchases from conquest over the months and need to replace 1 item. Had nothing but positive interactions with them during the lockdown.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Steve cut me a good deal on Ducabike over easter too. Excellent service :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Same, they’ve been brilliant! Bought a few things to keep me entertained

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ah, thanks chaps this has made my day :)

It's really great to have your feedback and I'm really pleased you're all happy customers.

Thanks for all your support and I wish you happy and safe riding when you can.

Stay safe :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hi Steve
    Il be putting my order in later today for my ducabike parts and maybe some Carbon !! Any discount is much appreciated cheers Davey

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ordered my stuff from Conquest and it’s on its way already, flipping heck. Good service.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just like to add myself to the list of Conquest fans.

I ordered some amazing AEM wheel hub/sprocket components and received a very handy discount from Steve.

Of course I messed up the sprocket sizing, but that was easily resolved on line by Steve.

I simply cannot fault Steve and his business approach, I will be back for more stuff Steve :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information