1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place (world) To Live +50 / Not Working - Opinion, Advice And Discussion

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Errrr your my way and you haven’t checked me out :thinkingface:

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. You’re* :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. She may have meant "as mad as a box of frogs", in which case, she's correct.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sorry Db...
    Next time...
    Uber busy and needed to get back to sleep ready for an early start tomorrow.
    Lemmsy and mother in law were chatting until 5.20am!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. very poor form old chap....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You bloody make sure of it or else!!! :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. We are looking for a good town house near the cathedral. ..

8. How about land & property in france? Surely shirley this is far more worth while & you could have a ducati retirement village of gite's & earn some mullah. That & bribing the local mayor with cheese & wine. God I need to get across the chunnel..

9. "The bells! The bells!"

• Like Like x 1
  10. You don’t want to live in town
    There are some nice houses around the outskirts

Actually the chained library would probably suit you I wonder if it’s for sale :)

11. Not my idea of a good time.
    I'm useless at other languages, unless you count Latin, machine code, html or similar.

PS
    Being a landlord is like having a full time job, especially if you get the wrong tenants.
    I've being one for +20 years. I literally want to have nothing to do, except what I want to do.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Why do I remind you of chains?
    [​IMG]

I was hoping for something more....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Get yaself up north... great roads cheap beer cheap houses, and you might be the only person in your town with their own teeth!

14. My wife is from the posh part of Whitby..... there is ZERO chance, while she has a pulse; that I'll be dragging her anywhere NORTH of Heathrow.......

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. That’ll be Scarborough then?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Y'all need to bear in mind that moving to the EU may not be a practical option post Brexit.

17. Not sure any of us will live long enough to see Brexit actually happen :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Is that a reflection on Brexit or ducati?

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Neither, I blame the Belgians......

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Egton..... She's a posh private school girl... Mums a german Opera singer and dad's a university professor.... Mathematics and Astronomy (uber mates of Sir Patrick, Brian May etc......).
    Not sure what she saw in me.... bit of rough?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information