1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constand Bike Lift

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by FricoRico, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Someone on the forums asked me to post pictures for my ConStand adapter plate. I had a ConStand from my previous bike (Monster 1100 Evo) so bought the Multistrada 1200 adapter.

Installation is easy, but as with most ConStand adapters it requires some minor tweaking to get the bike balanced in the air and completely lift off. For me this meant setting the plate bolt to the minimum position (all the way out). Should you get one you'll know what I mean. In contrary to the Monster 1100, which needed a special bolt; the ConStand for Multistrada does not require any changes to the bike.

The ConStand is especially usefull for rolling the bike in all directions. Since it attaches to the frame instead of the axles it frees up both wheels making it easy to work on the bike as well.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Thanks. that was just what I needed to see, I don't have a Constand but have a version to which yours was copied on so I was curious as to where the pins fit.

3. The ConStand was not copied, it was a copy :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes I know, not going to mention the brand I have but it was al covered on here sometime ago.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Thread moved

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks Tel

Do Not Sell My Personal Information