1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversations Issue?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by noobie, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently there was a post by another talking about foreseeing into the future, as a chuckle I put a cartoon picture of a mug with a cartoon face that had mystic mug written on it.

When I next signed in, the envelope in the top right which is the conversation/pm envelope was red, as I hovered over it you could see part of the message that said the picture had been removed and I needed to stop trolling but you do not see all the message

When I clicked on the red envelope itself to take me into conversations to see what the full message was and from whom, there was nothing there at all, no envelope, no conversation, no trace of the message at all, it was as though the whole thing had dissapeared.

If such actions are being taken by admins, it helps to know what is wrong and who sent it. Is there a fault in the system that means an admin warning can be seen as a red envelope but not as a message when you try and see what it is by clicking to see the message?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Must be a forum software issue noobs, as I can't see that as being very "trolly" anyway. Seems a bit tame for an intervention?

3. No the picture wasn't offensive

[​IMG]

It was more that it shows a red envelope and a conversation is there from I presume an admin and when you click it the message itself dissapears. If you are getting warnings from admins and then you don't reply because there is no message there, it could create issues so I did wonder if it is a tech issue?

4. Coo....right troublemaker aren't you!! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. God knows what would have happened if I had put a latte picture up :D

It's more the message dissapeared than anything

6. It happens. I have zero issues when it happens to me. (once i think) No point getting concerned about it. Forget and move on i guess. Its easy for something that may appear to you to be innocent and fun to be misinterpreted by someone else. I dont think anyone intentionally goes out to offend. Well I dont, but I know I may do so accidently and thats what Officer ET is for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I took it down as it was trolling. It wasn't a random post. It was aimed at an individual which is against forum rules.

The deletion was also flagged to tell you why it was taken down.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information