1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cordless Drill

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Pete1950, Dec 23, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Can't go wrong for that price. :upyeah:

2. Can't go wrong for diy use, the 1.5 ah battery will not last long between charges but still a fair deal.

3. Agree, for occasional diy use, bargain. Was you able to use the halfords card on it as well?

#5 noobie, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018

4. Stop trying to trigger Peter!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. its gotta be sad walking around fooking halfrauds two days before christmas......hasnt it?

6. Not as sad as waiting for boxing day to do it...

7. Oddly enough this drill was not on display anywhere in the local Halfords (Beckton). Having gone there only because I had spotted the offer on the website, I asked the staff about it. They said it wasn't on show, but they would see if they had it in the storeroom. Having found it, they were then quite reluctant to sell it to me for £25; I had to show them the offer at that price. Either this was a piece of theatre to make me think I had a bargain, or it was genuine. I have since seen the identical battery unit (alone) on sale for £40+.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Got it here for €25 slightly better bargain

9. Just checked online for the price with a card and it's £25 without a card and £27 with a card - go figure as Loz might say...

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information