1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornmarket Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Mac, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Interesting. Just had this through from them. Sign of things to come?

upload_2021-2-19_14-12-33.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like the idea as i'm always shopping around once a year for that better price,but they must bump up the insurance premium in the first place,after all they're a business & not a charity at the end of the day.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd be wary for several reasons

Premium payable over 36 months? So is there no option to avoid Close Bros', or similar usurer's, finance charges?

Can you guarantee that none of your details are going to change during the course of 3 years? Any change is liable to invalidate the terms of your agreement, undoubtedly giving rise to a higher premium, or is there any kind of safeguard built in?

I shopped around at last renewal and got an excellent deal from BeMoto, saving a couple of hundred pounds in annual premium for identical cover to that I had had on two bikes. Being locked into a deal like the one from Cornmarket would mean that you are as likely to avoid higher premiums as you are of not finding lower ones.

#3 Borgo Panigale, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Thread moved

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. my car policy, cant remember who with now! is based on same principle.

6. I read it "conmarket" :).
    Too lazy to read it but I'm sure it assumes no major changes to the policy (claims, postcode etc.)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information