1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crankers Bike Up For Ducati Award!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by bradders, Sep 14, 2015.

1. That bloke who got banned (for no idea what considering how others behave, and his technical knowledge is missed) text me to tell me he's up as one of the finalists of Ducati of the year!

Believe Conquest Carbon are too, and wasnt Nutty Nick a previous winner?

Anyway, lets wish him luck as most of it has been done by him, sourced by him and it looks and goes mint!

And if he wins, I look forward to his mug and bike splatterred on the front page (with the banner 'banned member wins Ducati title')

image.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. That means i will get to meet the man himself,shame he got banned and andyb left,both characters with a wealth of knowledge.So thats me,cranker and conquest,anyone know the other 3 ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck to Cranker
    I may be wrong but he may have been banned for saying what a lot of people thought

4. What happened to Andyb?

5. Lean angle in that picture!

6. This the 1098engine in the older frame type?

7. 1198 in a 748 and so much more...corse mag everywhere for starters!

711 as he calls it :upyeah:

8. Hey, hey, hang on a minute. I'm interested in who's been banned and for what??? C'mon, spill the beans. Names. Crimes. This is great goss.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cranker was Peroni for the last few weeks, forget what he was last week, he's never far away :Bag::D

10. Being cheeky to the headmaster mainly

11. cranker was peroni? well i never...i liked ol crank but peroni was a bit of a tit...:D what is in a name eh?

12. Bit more than that Paul. But don't let the truth get in the way of your opinion and bias :)

13. What part of the uk is Cranker from ?,dont know if duk are putting us up for the night , might be a chance of a good piss up.

14. He's Fat Eddie now :)

15. Well if he was the same everyone would have know :rolleyes:

16. Yep its at silverstone as DUK guest so full hospitality and he said he's staying over. I'm going to see if I can blag some tickets to go over, or I'll have to buy some :Banghead:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Good luck to everyone who's in for the award

18. Funny, I was wondering where a few have gone, andyb being one of them, and whether he had been caught up in dodgy deal or banned too

There are a fair few pictures on Ducati twitter feed of bis bike, the fella at the DUK TD loved it

19. i dont pay a great deal of attention...:confused:

• Love You Love You x 1
  20. Cheshire

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information