1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crash Damaged 900/750 Ss Wanted

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by HICKSY#86, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Hi. I’m on the lookout for a damaged 900/750SS. It needs to be a Carb model. I intend to build a high quality faired cafe racer but will not dismantle an unmolested undamaged bike to do so. I can travel to pick up the right bike as I appreciate it is unlikely to be roadworthy.
    I’ve built magazine featured show winning classic/custom cars in the past and have recently completed a fairly extensive refresh of my 748 and would love to do something special with an SS.
    So if anyone knows of a bike that may fit the bill please get in contact. Thanks.

2. Hicksy, I have a part finished bike I may part with. I have too much to do to get it finished anytime soon and was considering selling it. I can pm you details if you are interested. I am in Edinburgh

3. There was a cheap 750 monster for sale the other day on here could be worth a look?

4. Hi Desmoquattro. If you could PM me the details that would be great. Thanks

5. Hi Bradders. Thanks for the info. The frame profile of the monster isn’t ideal for a cafe racer build. I’ve done quite a bit of research on the best bike for a build and the Penultimate SS series is the best place to start.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information