1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Crashed One Today?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by bradders, May 13, 2018.

1. Heading back from Cirencester towards Stroud, few bikes on the side of the road and what was a v4 or possibly supersport (let’s face it, they look the same) or mayb3 panigale that was either broken down or, as it looked, had been in the hedge. Hope rider and bike ok

2. Bloody mags telling people they’re uncrashable .... ha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sure it wasn’t a Honda VFR, they look similar.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 02F0919E-0432-4DBB-B074-60C62C990448.png Possibly this one?

5. all of a sudden....the tractor resumed its cloaking device before bradders got there......:rolleyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Tbf they looked like they’d been there a while scratching their heads. Could have been fag break. Could have been piss stop. But panigale rider only one still without helmet and had that look of ‘fuck’.

All gathered from passing, in the opposite direction, while ensuring I kept away from my own obstacles ;)

7. Good obs.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Bradders, lucky you didn’t have target fixation!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Shame you can’t have two reactions rather than 1...so thanks will do for now ;)

10. Tbf it could be the owner did. I mean, buying a bike that looks like a supersport?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. "...and had that look of ‘fuck’."

Ohh, how I can relate to that!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Trying to keep up with @Loz, stopping just before the street sign then being too short to touch the ground and falling, dropping my mint new to me 916sps in the hedge, scratching panels, breaking a lever and the upper fairing stay.

Biggest look of ‘fuck’ I think I ever had :poop:

13. I think we all cried a little that day. Lovely SPS, that.

Last time we rode, it was me trying (failing) to keep up with you. Although to be honest, I was riding with a fair few points on my licence : o )

14. I blame psychlist and uncle Pete. They took my riding from almost crashing every corner to most people behind me almost crashing every corner lol

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information