1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow to win - Practice spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Nothingbettertodo, May 31, 2013.

1. I'll stick my neck out and predict Cal for a win this weekend.:eek:

I've been predicting Marquez having a big crash since round 1 as he's been on the edge all season whereas Cal has been improving week by week. Having said that it looks like Rossi could spoil my dream!!

2. That Mm crash was faaaaast and Bradders highside looked uncomfortable.

3. As much as me love Cal to win I can't see it happening unless a least a couple of the 4 dnf. Lookin like a f'n good race anyhow.

4. Got to agree, still see cal as best of the rest at present, very much the fifth place rider love to see him doing well though!

Still there's that little part of me willing Valentino to do it, this time in Italy! Just hope he can get up the order early before the midgets on missiles clear off as per!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mugello is Yamaha country. If Crutchlow can get away well he stands a very good chance of winning. He's got the minerals, that boy. But Rossi loves Mugello and he's desperate to re-establish himself, so my prediction is...

1. Marquez...

• Like Like x 1
  6. cant see cal wining
    wish hed keep his gob shut tho..
    the more he opens it the more hes like a kid

7. Cant count Rossi out, but Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Cruthlow is my prediction

• Like Like x 1
  8. Going for a heart call....Rossi, Marquez, Lorenzo

Head...Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Rossi

9. stage is set for another nail-biter - shame about Spies.

10. Reading results on moto matters, sounds like qualifying was a corker! Dovi on the front row?

11. How about that for MGP excitement in qually!! Wow!!

Dovi on front row and Cal great result after slinging it up the road half way thru

• Like Like x 2
  12. Scot Redding is looking good on the moto2 bike as well.

13. Very good. A win builds huge confidence. Imagine if he actually manages to win it?! We just then need Lowes to do WSS, Sykes WSBK and Cal to bank a top 3 in MGP and hopefully put the Great back into Britain :upyeah:

cue dambusters music....

14. SPOILER ALERT
    Looking good with two to go

15. What a boring race.

16. Only moto 3 was entertainging, shame about Rossi and he didnt look happy and Marquez....

17. +1
    moto3 brill
    moto2 brill
    motogp - boring as fook

this is just happening a bit too often now

still the TT on itv4 was sooooper

18. Dovi held Cal up he could have been second ,Ducati's are a joke Audi need to sort this out !!
    Scott Redding take a bow son well done have you seen his girlfriend? stunning! living the dream !!

19. Fell asleep on lap 7. :redface:

20. Awh, yawn it was so bad I'd barely sat down rossi, was off and in instant it just soured it there was nobody left capable of crafting an overtake in the corners. Watched 4 laps of the midgets on missiles then went back to putting coving up in the spare room.

Left door open to hear it, and in all that time the shriek from Marquez falling was the only thing that drew my attention and summoned my return!
    Got to wonder if all this technology is a good thing now it seems to take a monumental mistake from a rider for anything to change in the order! Engines don't even seem to let go anymore after being ragged relentlessly for lap after lap!

Not that I what to jeopardise riders safety, just some drama would nice! You know that feeling when you watch F1 (the start) you don't want to admit it but carnage at turn 1 is weirdly entertaining!
    Moto Gp needs entertainers risk takers like simoncelli was! The curtain seems to be drawing on the Valentino show! And the Marquez following Pedrosa following Lorenzo went on for just too long today each looking for the perfect gentlemanly, polite pass!

Yet in moto 3! Five abreast on the straight! Was glued throughout!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information