1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crypto Currency

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by idrinkbeer, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see a site called bitcoin profit advertising, anyone know about it. Basically invest min £250 and its traded using a robot logarithm ish thingymagig, any thoughts?

2. You could cut out the middleman and just flush your money down the toilet?

#2 Twin4me, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. A workmate dabbles in it and reckons he’s got about 60k’s worth in it. I’m not so sure. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Its a scam mate

If you want to invest into crypto, open coinbase account and buy bitcoin on 250 and just keep it

#4 panibadboy, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. Thats what i was thinking to be honest.

6. Scam

7. I wouldn’t get involved if you haven’t researched it.

I know people who’ve made a fortune from crypto and people who’ve lost it.

it’s not something for the uneducated (in the field) to dabble with in my personal opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You can tell all your mates down the pub how your cryptobot makes money for you...

The upside is you will very quickly have fewer people to buy drinks for....:p

9. If you cant afford to lose it then dont do it.

10. Steer well clear of any bot trading platform. Anything that promises big returns v v likely to be a scam.

Crypto itself is a different matter - treat it the same as any asset class. Can go up, can go down. I’ve been very active in the space since 2016 so have some experience.

Do your own research, only use established platforms like Coinbase or bitstamp. Bitcoin is still the daddy, altcoins are a real punt. Only put in what you can afford to lose (BTC isn’t ever going to zero, but there are other ways to lose money in crypto).

11. Hi Viv, I'm sure you are aware, but many of these "Out of the Blue" posts we see landing on old threads with new users (bots or humans) are nefarious in intention. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. What Ducati do you ride??? Is it a Desmosiquattro, or a 716 or, perhaps, a Pangolin 1099? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information