1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 Cubo Moto

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by shakeys dad, Jun 27, 2019.

1. I wondered if anyone in the Huddersfield area has looked at this bike while they have been in the shop. Thinking of about buying it and wondered if someone could give me their opinion.

Screenshot_20190627-184253.jpg

2. Looks lovely but needs a full 70mm termi exhaust system and some S wheels :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I could pop in over the weekend if you want? Only 20 mins away.

Ian

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks mate, that would be great

5. You’re better placed to look at it than me cos you know stuff.

That said I think they have a decent reputation. Or at least I’ve never heard any thing bad about them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Only ever been in there once and they do have some very nice bikes but a mate of mine tried to buy a BMW a few weeks back and just got messed about so he cancelled the order.

7. Don't they only sell 2nd hand bikes?? :thinkingface:

How can they mess an order up the bikes are there ready to go.

8. I was interested in a bike they had few weeks ago. Said they would call me back with a trade price for mine . Waited for 2 days for said call which never came ( they had promised to call me back within 2 hours of my initial call ) . So out of curiosity I called them ( already decided I wouldn’t deal with them ) for trade price. They offered me a solid £1000 less than book price for my bike. 2 other dealers had offered me very close to book price.
    The bike they were selling was also well overpriced.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information