1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Cylinder Head & Radiator Guard

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Beef, Apr 24, 2018.

1. I've had R&G guards fitted for a couple years now, the powder coat has come off in some areas most likely due to spray from front wheel - but they look tatty to say the least. Last night I then noticed that the cylinder head guard has a massive hole in, from what I don't know, but I'm going to need a new one.

I am after plain aluminium head & rad guards, is there any other options than R&G, is there anyone with another brand fitted that they would recommend?

Cheers!!

2. Evotech - not cheap but two winters in, they clean up like new.

Not plain alu of course sorry....

3. +1 for evotec, radiator and oil cooler guards on my dvt are excellent quality.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Evotec ordered, thanks guys

5. Well the very best of luck with getting the sodding things as I'm still waiting for my complete set having ordered over 3 weeks ago, for the 1260!
    They appear to be on extended delivery as stock is sold out and not yet back in manufacture.......

I ask you, as if this development wasn't anticipated.

:poop:

6. Hopefully they have the old model stuff kicking around............

7. Well, good news for me - my Evotech gear arrived today

• Like Like x 2
  8. If you’re fitting multiple guards - make sure to read all the instructions first, iirc the parts to use for the cylinder head guard depend on if you are fitting the rad guard and/or the exhaust header guard (which I’m not sure you were ordering anyway) sorry if this is not relevant at all but I remember going all in without looking too closely and having to start again :mad:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information