1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D R C Leathers

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Anyone have any experience of them or feedback?

TIA

2. I know quite a few lads who use them in supermoto racing,obviously tested them quite a lot and swear by them. But the speed wouldn’t be as high as Ducati trackday’s etc. I thought about a set but opted to get a custom set of Scott leathers. There used in all racing paddocks and the tt so good enough for me.

#2 Wsb27, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Fella I know on eBay just got his, and have asked for feedback on quality

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Is Ebay a social network site now :thinkingface:

5. Funny innit, I type Fb and it seemed to auto correct to eBay

6. Thought you had been checking out Ducati's again on Ebay and it was on your mind :thinkingface:

7. He reckons he’s seen a few mates crash in them and they are fine, and the fit and quality looks good. 580 with gloves?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. No, although arguing with some fella over the lack on a link pipe that I ordered for the gixer may be...!

9. Bit more. 595 no gloves. But that's pretty good for made to measure I think.

https://www.drcleathers.co.uk/

I may have the displeasure of going to Sheffield soon anyway so may make the trip slightly less horrific by getting measured for a suit.

10. You got an acu license yet? Sometimes you get racer discounts :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Yes, that's nearly down South so I know what you mean! :scream:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information