1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Dainese Alien Jeans

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by tim1664, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Just put up for sale on ebay, some nice Dainese Alien touring jeans, size 52, only a year old and hardly worn due to a combination of bad winter weather, then lockdown and finally losing a few pounds during lockdown!!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143760554551

Any offers or further details please contact me,

Cheers,

alien-leather-pants.jpg

2. You’d do better to put a price (ono) on this ad otherwise you’ll be inundated with offers of corn based snacks ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks! starting price on ebay is £75.00 + £15.00 postage

4. The Dainese sizing chart is a bit confusing, I've currently got a pair of Frank Thomas 36" waist which fit well but they don't have a compatible zip for my Dainese jacket so I'm interested. The chart says 52 euro is 38 UK but 35 - 37" waist, as I normally wear 34" trousers can you confirm they are more like UK 36" cheers

5. I'm a 54 and a UK36 the chart below is in English:laughing:

https://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/media/5718/5718.original.pdf

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. My jacket is a 54 and snug so they are probably on the tight side for me, if I can get a pair locally to try for size I'll give you a shout (although I don't suppose they will hang about for long on ebay) cheers

7. Put a tape across the waist and tell us if they are 34 or 36 inches please. Every Dainese sheet I look at is different :(

8. I would say if you wear size 34 jeans they would be fine, i've gone for a Dainese size 98 which is a size down on the waist but longer in the leg, I found that the 52 was a little bit short for me.
    I've put a tape over them and without stretching them, they're 17" across the waist.

9. Cheers, I'll get the tape out :upyeah:

10. How many nigerian millions will you accept?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Is that the Prince?? I'm still waiting for the £1,000,000 to be transferred to my account!! :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I got the tape out and my trousers are somewhat over 17" so I'll have to duck out I'm afraid :(

13. No probs, thanks for the interest

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information