1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Stealth Version

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by duke63, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Just announced by Ducati.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. I like that a lot!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Nice, but would be even nicer if they'd made the bits by the radiators black (carbon?), and also the footrests!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. They will sell those and more as an expensive option.

5. I'm sure you're right!

6. That’s just the sort of thing I’m holding out for, though would still prefer a Pikes Peak homage of some sort.

7. That’s pretty nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. yeah i know but geographically challenged

9. Dark stealth use to be the less expensive option at one time didn't it?
    I don't think it will be this time though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It would be difficult to produce a Carlin Dunne homage without Ducati appearing very very mercenary!

11. Ducati to produce a homage true, unless it was for Carlin's family or the charities they are associated with, such a shame and a great loss to motorcycling.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm sure @evoboy did a commission of the V4SF Pikes Peak for Ducati Manchester?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Didn't your one come with wheels?

14. very good. But reckon might find someone closer than 500 mile round trip

15. Ducati could do a Carlin rep and donate the additional cost over standard bike to air ambulance or similar worthy charity. It would not be difficult.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Maybe a tricolore would work. Not a great looking bike tbh with all radiator cowl clutter and huge collector box.
    Prefer the red, which looks cool.
    Ducati seem to have worked out how to charge more, for less.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Can’t work out whether it’s all matt black or Matt and gloss like the Diavel S and Monster 1200S..

Looks OK but £300 more than red

Do Not Sell My Personal Information