1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT De-cat Pipe 2016 Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Deepingdj, Apr 25, 2016.

1. I am sure this has been covered elsewhere but I cannot find an answer, does anyone know if you can get a de-cat pipe for the 2016 Multistrada. I understand Mivv and Leo Vince do not fit the latest model?

2. Ducati do an aftermarket Termignoni system. You can find it in the accessories section on their website.

3. A slip on end can doesn't eliminate the cat part of the system. Unless is it a full system design.

4. Indeed, but both links I posted are for De-cat systems for the 2015+ DVT bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Great links stonesie

6. But, fit a full system & you will need a re-map

7. Just messaged Mivv to see if they will supply the Decat pipe separately as i have no need for the end can...

8. And just had the reply! No decat pipe on it's own... Crazy really.. Will have to buy with cheapest end can and resell it...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've been waiting for the Mivv cat delete and muffler to ship for about 2 months now. Every week they reply back, "they might be ready next week."

10. What end can will you be running?

11. I ordered the Mivv Suono stainless with decat. The price is quite reasonable (751 USD), assuming they can be bothered to build it and slap a shipping label on the box.

Ducati_Multistrada_Mivv Suono Decat_Rear Quarter.jpg

Ducati_Multistrada_Mivv Suono Decat_Side.jpg

12. I like the Italian flag markings on the wheels.

13. that looks nice.\

But I meant @Deepingdj as if its just remove the cat and now aftermarket can with baffling, it will be way too loud for anything other that a hop to the shop IMO

14. Hi,

I fitted the Arrow can with a de-cat pipe to my 2016 DVT, it sounds and looks amazing.

IMG_3090.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Sounds throaty that !
    What decat pipe did you fit ?
    Didn't remap it then ?

16. Thats the one (arrow) I was looking at, still under £700 from italy delivered

17. It's the de-cat pipe that comes with the can. £705 of ebay.

I didn't bother with a remap as I don't see it needs one and only 45mins to fit.

#19 AndyH2016, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information