1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dearlord Is Here

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by GoodLord, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Hello all. I'm new here. I answer to 'your Lordship' best, but you may call me anything you like as long as it's polite. I may not hear you because I'm a little deaf, but I'm not old enough to ride a multistrada, unlike many of my friends.

I've had Ducatis for nine years now and have made many friends in the Ducati community. Tolerant of people who don't take themselves too seriously, properly intolerant of people who do.

Looking at a 959 or a 1299S next. Not sure which (light enough to ride either).

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. OMG ( will that be ok ? )

3. We're going to get along just fine :D

4. You do know someone will call you Gaylord before long, don't you Dave? And welcome btw :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hi Gaylord.

Welcome.

6. We don't discriminate in this part of the world. Gaylord is fine as long as it makes you happy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Crikey, a Staff 'Member' and an Elite 'Member'. Gaylord is in 'members' heaven!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. eaten there many a time, is it ok to order on here if pushed for time?
    Hope you enjoy the Forum.
    [​IMG]

9. thankyou Chris! I see you are at Box Hill occasionally. It would be good to meet up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. welcome

• Like Like x 1
  11. I used to live on Queens Road, Weybridge.

12. well impressed ^ used to look forward to seeing what was in the H.R. Owen showrooms. I met/was interviewed by one Chris Humberstone - a really smashing bloke, now departed sadly.
    Owen Sedanca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Re: Boxhill
    I look forward to it Your Highness, we used to have a regular meet every second Saturday but like many things lately it seems to have fizzled out (mainly because many of us are there every &@$*#?g weekend).[​IMG]

#12 Chris, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  13. I bought a Quattro from there years ago, when they still had the AMs right next to the Audis. Was offered a drive at Goodwood in a 1930's AML, but I hae to admit to being scared off by the prospect of being THAT GUY who crashed one of three remaining examples :D

14. Welcome, are you sure you haven't been here before stranger bloke ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've been on some other forums in the past

16. Hello Your Highness!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. @DearLord - would you like me to change your username to GayLord to save on future confusion?

Your wish is my command :)

#18 El Toro, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. fuckkin mods...

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. That make more sense - do you sell used cars?

edit: does you dad sell used cars :)

#20 Exige, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
Do Not Sell My Personal Information