1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decal On 748 Sps Tail And Other Questions

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Per748, May 31, 2018.

1. I have tried to search on the forum, but have’nt found any information.

Does anyone know what kind of font, and the size of the «DUCATI 748 SPS» decal used on the monoposto tail ?
    It seems that the color of it is black.

One more thing, I thougt the thin stripe between the yellow an white is brown, but I was told it’s gold.
    Is it tape, or is it painted, and what’s the width ?

I have an all yellow monoposto tail and want to repaint it so it Looks like a 748 SPS tail again, does anyone know the width of the yellow stripe on the top, and other dimensions to have the white field look like the original one?

2. I have a 748SPS and can confirm that the pinstyripe tape colour is Gold and without measuring it I would say it would be 1/8"

Ducati Used Univers Black Normal for a lot of their fonts, this is a TrueType font, so if you Download it then you can see how that would match to an original. I am guessing it's a mixture of Bold and normal font from memory.

3. PM your email and I will send you a picture of mine. Working away until Sunday but got it on my phone so should be able to grt it to you.

4. PM sent, I think….

5. Picture sent, hope it's what you need.
    Off to work now.

6. No wonder people can't find info on here when it's all being sent secretly...………….. :eyes:

7. No secrets, as per earlier post, working away and only got picture on phone which won't load onto here. Just trying to help someone out. :eyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information