1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Decat Pipe Dominator

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Broduc64, Feb 13, 2020.

1. #1 Broduc64, Feb 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. It actually looks OK! Better quality than the Delkvic decat I fitted by the looks...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. If I buy the 1200s 2010 I’ll be buying one of these pipes & de cat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. There is a thread somewhere about these. From memory, the guy had to do a bit of minor modding to get it to fit but it did.

5. There's a lot of posts on this, the arrow system looked good too.
    The cat is doing all the silencing, taking it out is fine as long as the muffler is good

6. Arrow or Leo Vince are IMO, the two quality options. You get what you pay for. Andy

#6 Android853sp, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  7. will fit in the Enduro?
    The decat pipe is the same for the 2 models?

8. What if the original silencers are kept and just CAT removed what’s sound like then?

9. I'd be interested in whether this fits the Enduro too - looks like a nice quality part, and a nicer design than the Delkevic. Would of course require an additional silencer of course, unless you like noise!

10. Just had a very prompt message back from the manufacturer, and unfortunately they don't do a version for the Enduro. I don't know if the outlet is in a different position perhaps. Pity!

11. Won’t fit the in the Enduro.

1DBBFE42-D2BD-48D8-A5E2-E00A360852A7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  12. apparently- deafening, as the stock silencer has no baffles so its more or less straight through.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. My 2011 multi has a Leo Vinci decat pipe. Although not unbearable it is loud.

14. I had an SC Project pipe with short silencer on my 2013 1200S. It looked amazing and sounded like thunder! It was great, but ultimately I sold it because it was too loud for me. The answer is definitely a 400-450mm long silencer.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hoping one of you good people can help. I went for the Leo Vince. No fitting instructions. Any ideas on how you remove the existing cat? Ive taken out/off all the obvious bits - it's still rock solid in place (it's a 1260). Cheers all.

16. Have you loosened off the front header?

17. i tried that but couldn't get it off,
    Im going to go back out now and have another go ...

18. Good luck, they're notoriously bloody awful. Go REALLY slowly on those three nuts, and use heat and penetrating spray, if you can.

19. Thanks for the tip, its on although the fit seems to be a couple of mm out - might just need lining up differently.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information