1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deep Clean For The Multi

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Duncs, Apr 20, 2019.

1. multi2.jpg testmed.jpg
    Stripping down the Multi for a deep clean . So any many fastenings just to get to this stage .

• Like Like x 2
  2. Why so serious!?!? You been doing the dakar..

I can see from the first image the rust on the front brake disc, this beast isn't getting enough use man!

3. Your right I put 5000 miles on it last summer and it has sat dirty ever since . It will be nice and clean for this coming summer. Hope to do another 5k .

• Like Like x 2
  4. iv been doing pretty much the same thing to mine (the older purderier model). all day. forks back on, discks scrubed, new pads and a service. looking good btw.

5. Awesome I get a kick out of turning a dirty bike into something clean its my OCD.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. i tend to avoide it. for the same reason.
    i never know when and where to stop. luckilly for me the shop closes soon and i need fag papers. so thats enough. for today.

7. you might as well do a desmo check as you only have another hour or so for parts to remove!!!

8. I've checked the condition of the belts and they are ok . Was thinking about doing the Desmo service but I've got 3k miles to go b4 that so I'll do it in the winter. Looking at the fuel tank ,are the fuel lines clip on ,it wasn't obvious to me how to detach them ?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. Finished 20190512_165109.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you have real OCD the bike will never get dirty in the first place :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information