1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Definite Tour Of Europe ...8th May - 11th June

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Howdy hombres...
    I may have may off work... one job finishing early may and the next not starting till mid June..
    . it's a long shot( as I'm not rich) but in thinking of 3-4 weeks in Europe.. this will mean getting the ss serviced, insured an stuff...
    Anyhu, even though it's a long shot, it may happen. So what is happening and where to go? Probably set off soon after the Ducati Donny day on the 14th.. or even ditch the day and head out sooner..
    Like to do the French moto gp on the 19th but other than that no ideas...

2. Mugello at the end of May. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thought this was another Brexit thread

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Everyone wants May off(out) of work Chiz? How did you manage it? Good man :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Andy, if we have a bed spare you are welcome here. Foc couple of nights.

6. Isn’t @chizel welcome too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 3 to 4 weeks!!! I have potentially 12 days off in May. Also booked onto the ducati day at Donny

8. Go left instead and get yourself over to the Emerald Isle. You’ll love it, :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Via Ardennes to south of Germany , Croatia to Greece pick a few islands then back on ferry to Italy , do Rome Venice heading to Tuscany , cross into south of France , Spain , Portugal , then coastal route through France back to Blighty , don’t forget your green card , have fun!

10. That sounds fantastic!!!

11. Awesome! Was already thinking about calling on ya! Nothing is definite yet, i have to do some serious number bouncing...

12. Just ping me any idea of dates and will try and sort something.

• Like Like x 1
  13. There is a good ferry that runs from Rome to Barcelona, cuts out the long loop through the med coast of France.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you end up anywhere near Nice/Marseille.. Give me a shout, I'll organise a great day in the Verdon...
    Cheers
    Grant

• Like Like x 3
  15. I will be up for That!!!

16. I've booked time off work and am picking up a scrambler for my bro today which I will be looking after for a year then sending it to him in NZ so I'm gunna take use that for me up trip..
    Got a lot sort out and plan.. the only definite are the French and Italian gp rounds. Any thing possible in between...
    Possibly get ferry to Spain from Portsmouth on 9th/10th and make my way to le mans then what ever way down to mugelo ...
    Anyone keen on joining for some or all of the trip ? Nothing booked at all yet and apart from the races I'm just keen on nice rds and good wine!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Are you cancelling/selling Ducati day in May?

18. yes i am!!!

19. Shame not to explore even northern Spain if you are getting the boat to it anyway, but yes nice up the west coast of France too, Personally I have found the Spanish people much more friendly than the french which I think is quite relevant, and only my experience not entering into a squabble with anyone

20. fuck the french...im still a little bitter about the rainbow warier..that said , french birds are pretty fit on the most part. im sure i could forgive and forget given the right bird....

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information