1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete User Account

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by evoarrow, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone know how to close a user account on this site?

If it helps. 'evoarrow' hereby instructs 'Ducati Forum' 'owner' or 'authorised representative' is to delete 'evoarrow' 'user' 'account'

This 'instruction' is 'without prejudice'

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. 'Odd'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Do a proper flounce ffs

I get regular bans on bluray forums because I tell idiots that they are one. Also get modulating bouts of rage over members not reading the user manual for a product they have brought.

4. Depends on the context.

In this case, I'd ask, "What *is* odd, anyway?".

5. PM one of the Forum administrators. Sad it's come to this and sorry you want out. Andy

6. You're not posting this from Beachy Head I hope??

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. **bought :grin:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. He is odd but we love him, so don't delete the fekker :Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage:

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. @evoarrow 2 people agree already - that's most of this forum already!!!!! :D

10. Besides, that's a bit prejudice of you :Wideyed:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. Throw your laptop in the sea.

12. What's gone on !!!!
    Evosparrow where you going :Jawdrop:

13. Don't go dude.....on a selfish level I'd miss you.
    Just take time out....I did and it works wonders.....I just put the idiots on ignore.
    On another subject completely unfortunately Hell T can break through....but he means well.

14. Oh dear, a few too many late night beverages, a touch of misunderstanding, and now look where we've ended up.
    [​IMG]

15. Is he awake yet :Wideyed:

16. Clearly missed something of extreme importance.

Can I have mine deleted too: El Tel put me in the same trolling bracket as easy whats his name. And I am deeply hurt: even with 10 years practice I couldn't get near those levels. Next he'll be saying I' in the fin and ac bracket too :fearscream:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Don't worry Paul, as far as I'm concerned it's chalk and cheese when it comes to trolling between you and.. 'a few others'

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. thread closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information