1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demon Tweeks Tyre Deals

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Wassy, Aug 5, 2020.

• Useful Useful x 2
  1. std delivery "from" 59p means no hidden extras either.

2. I purchased a set the other day but from Ebay (Demon Tweeks) at a discount,see my 998r thread,:upyeah:...the rear is going to be fitted today,as i've just removed that rear axle nut with a breakerbar plus a scaffold tube.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. They are just an old pattern that Pirelli rerun to sell off cheap.

They will be manufactured in China or India or Indonesia (forget which one) in a sister factory. Date wise in manufacturing they will be fine, but compounds, performance etc will still be 20 years old. They are a single compound tyre. They will be OK, but nothing like as good as a later more expensive tyre. You gets what you pays for and all that, dont let the Pirelli name fool you - these are no better or worse than any other cheap tyre.

Pirelli are owned by the Chinese anyway - a company called Chemchina. Never just assume that Pirelli are Italian and Michelin are french lol ... like everyone else, lots of production comes from the far east factories. It will say where on the sidewalls if you look. Different batches can be different factories. Not to say there is anything wrong with Chinese tyres, but just be aware, that may may not be the European tyre you think you are buying :)

#6 HootOwl, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. S22s aren't a bad price.

5. Not sure if it’s a good price or not
    I paid £172 delivered for a Supercorsa SP V3 200/55/17 from Demon Tweeks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information