1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demon Tweeks

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Nervy, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I wouldn't normally bother with this sort of thread as it achieves very little other than to act as a sinkhole for broadly contrary experiences, however I feel compelled to do so on this occasion, because- for the avoidance of doubt- Demon Tweeks can kiss my ass.

However, I'm well aware that tastes and needs differ, and also there's probably rules about not recommending people, so should you wish for appalling customer service, chronically insincere staff and an over-powering stench of 'we don't care if it's broken after 1 month, all we care about is doing as little as we can to get away with it and who gives a s[​IMG]t if you never use us again, you're only a customer and we've plenty more who either won't notice/ won't care/ won't know any better'then I simply couldn't recommend Demon Tweeks more. They're basically BT, but with added indifference, which is really, really saying something. Perhaps that's how they started, actually?

Dexter: Right lads, I've got this idea to sell stuff for 40% more than everyone else, who's with me?

Liam: I am!

Quentin: Me too!

Troy: Me too. But is just charging people much more than anyone else enough? Because while that clearly shows contempt for our customers intelligence, I need to be sure they know we hate them too. Most especially if- should they be stupid enough to pay our over-inflated prices- something goes wrong that we're obliged to deal with.

Dexter: Chillax, Troy. I've got this. We'll just do what BT do. We'll not care. In fact, we could be just like BT in terms of ineptitude and a total lack of genuine customer care, only we'll actually flat out state we have other customers so don't give a f[​IMG]k about those with problems, rather than just heavily infer it.

Quentin: Don't you mean imply?

Dexter: No one knows, Quents, no one knows. But thanks for the heads up, bro. The important thing is that we make sure that anyone that pays us more should ALWAYS get much, much less.

Troy: Will we still be able to wear our collars up and our jumpers round our shoulders though?

Dexter: Of course! We'll be massive rip off merchants, not animals. So, any other questions?

Susan: Should we include VAT in all our prices? People buying this sort of stuff almost certainly aren't buying it as a business expense, so it makes sense to include VAT in all the prices before the price suddenly leaps up in the basket at checkout, I think.

Dexter: Susan, you're fired.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure why you would be buying stuff from Deemon Tweeks in the first place. Always have dealt in low end quality kit and always likely to, just like J&S. If you have the stomach for it, start the small claims court process, never guaranteed but IME they tend to expect the retailer to justify their failings and when they can't, find in your favour. Andy

3. What actually happened though?

4. He sent them a complaint, but it was in his special hilarious, side splitting, self indulgent style, and they didn't know what he was referring to.
    So they told him to fuck right off, and now he's telling us
    :Troll:
    It has all the comedic quality of a course of chemotherapy, but we love him all the same

5. Blimey.

6. If your purchase is over £100 and you paid part of it with credit card, claim of the credit card company under section 75.
    I have had a bad experience with a different company and have just had a full refund from mbna, my story will follow to warn others this weekend.
    Steve

7. never had a problem with demon tweeks my self and in the trade I am in we do use them a bit

whats the main issue

8. I was in there today one word "useless" and the fat lad behind the counter is a buffoon with no idea about bikes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. I've used them two or three times but just for cheep things... Never had a problem, but you do get what you pay for!!!
    I can feel your pain!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information