1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Demo's For Sale In Manchester

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by El Toro, Aug 3, 2018.

1. In case anyone is interested :)

Panigale V4 S - Cost new £24250 - now £20995 - save £3255 !!!!

[​IMG]

Scrambler icon - cost new £8125 - now £6995 save £1130 !!!!

[​IMG]

Monster 821 - cost new £10350 - now £8995 save £1355 !!!!!!

[​IMG]

959 Panigale cost new £14250 - now £11750 save £2500 !!!!
    [​IMG]

Monster 797 - cost new £8150 - now £6995 save £1155 !!!
    [​IMG]

Monster 797 cost new £8250 - now £6995 save £1255 !!!!

[​IMG]

Multistrada 950 - cost new £11750 - now £9995 save £1755 !!!
    [​IMG]

Multistrada 1260 S - COst new £17350 - now £13995 save £3355 !!!!
    [​IMG]

Multistrada enduro - cost new £17750 now £13995 save a massive £3755 !!!!

[​IMG]

Multistrada 950 with spoke wheels option , cost new £12195 , now £9995 - save £2200 !!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Piss poor deals quite frankly, they should be atleast another 5-7% less

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. On what basis?

4. Don’t hold back, say it how you see it :joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I suppose it depends upon whether the dealer can claim the vat back once they are registered as a demonstrator?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wouldn't buy an ex demo, period... Ragged to feck straight out the box !! I have thrashed every demo I have ever been on, and so do most folk don't they? :worried:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Erm... Not necessarily.. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Are you going to tell him or me?

At least is two words. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Good heads up Terry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That 1260does look cheap, many used bikes are more than that, unless it has loads of miles?

Have bought demos, but only when they have very few miles so it’s a sales whizz to hit their numbers rather than for knobheads and cockwombles (snigger) to rag before it’s even run in

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Let's be honest though, they are Ducati's, it's not as though they will never see the service department during its warranty period, plus most Ducati riders are easily in the 50's and not the 20 something raggamuffin's :D

Nice spot though, thousands in my hand saves me money to ride

12. Bloody hell Wayne.

You wouldn't buy a bike that hasn't been used for a few years and has low mileage, prefering to buy a bike that has had regular use.

Now you won't buy a demo that's been used as it's been "ragged to feck"

What should we look for when buying a bike dude?

Oh and by the way. It turns out my Hyperstrada was a demo bike from GT Motorcycles in Plymouth. I knew they were the 1st owner when I bought it, but not that it was a demo. I only found this out when I found a Youtube video of a guy using it when his Multi broke down. The fella certainly wasn't ragging it in that video. The bike is mint and has been very well looked after. Maybe people just try a demo to see if they like them before pulling the pin and buying or are given them if their bikes are in for work. It may just be you that starts them up and whacks them up to the red line and treats them like shite. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Dude, you can buy any bike you want. I look for very specific but quite simple things when buying a bike. One is that it ain't an ex-demo thats had its neck rung for most of it's life, and I like to see a reasonably decent history to try and verify its mileage. I also don't "start them up and whack them to the red line and treat them like shite" but at some point during a run, I wanna know what they go like. I frequent Loomies quite a lot for a bun and a cuppa, and see Ducati's down there frequently from MR in Winchester and Snell's in Alton and can assure you, I am by far and away, not the worst when it comes to demo's, as some of the bikes I see in the Alton area are getting proper caned. Some demo's may be good, but who's to know which ones, so I just avoid them. But again, you and any other folk can buy what you like, I'll stick to avoiding ex demos, and finding something with a little bit of history for my own piece of mind.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I select my girlfriends like that ^^

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. There are two on ebay at £19995

16. Depends how long you want to keep them

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. With history? :eek:

18. Well to be fair if your only looking a couple of quick rides flat out and it’s a nice model who cares about the history :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. It's a time when you don't want history. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  20. on the basis of the price i paid for mine, was 6 months old with 1700 miles i got a discount of over 20% off list price. It was registered to the dealer so i was the second owner.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information