1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desert Island .. 1,2,3, What Would You Take ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Feb 14, 2019.

1. What 3 things would you take to your dessert island which your about to be marooned on?

ONLY 3 items in total..

Number one must be 1 other human to keep you entertained, either Male or female, past or present..? But NOT, a personal family member...

Number two, is your most prized possession ( non human ) so perhaps a photo, your bike or your teddy..

Number 3 is the one Musical Album you can have to listen to on the already installed dessert island jukebox? There is no other music installed though on the jukebox so all you will have is your one choice..

A simple! 1,2,3...?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Billy Connolly
    My dogs
    Bridge over Troubled Water

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you after favourite puddings?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nice one Noods.

For me, it’s

1. Michael MacIntyre
    2. A rubber chicken
    3. Agadoo do do....

Those would be real incentives to get off the island pdq with the added advantage I could leave Michael MacInire there so the rest of you don’t have to put up with him either!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. My wife.... (she reads this forum) :thinkingface:
    My satellite phone :p
    The Wall :relieved:

6. 1. A Boat
    2. Oars
    3. Food

• Like Like x 2
  7. The world would be eternally grateful if it didn't have to put up with the annoying twat any more be good if Keith Lemon went to find him and got lost as well

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. A boat is not a human and food ain’t an Album that I know of.. x

9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Non family... just imagine your Mrs had run off with me ( which is understandable) before you went x

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Ha... I will give you that but which one?

12. Pavlova
    Tiramisu
    Trifle

13. That's easy then.... my favourite wildling.... I think that's the look I'd get as well...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. For me...
    1/ Ducbird ( obv ) x
    2/ A glass mirror ( not to look at cause I ain’t vain and obv I’ve DB to look at) A mirror to use to light a fire and to attract a ships attention by reflection.
    3/ a Matt Monroe album purely as I feel his voice is amazing and would fit the scene.. x

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. So who is the Album Trifel by?

And Pavlova? Is that a he or she? or is it someone who’s a LOVA of PAVements x

16. Queen Cersei
    Have we got decent tarmac on this island? If so my Scrambler for shits and giggles
    Fun Lovin Criminals - Come Find Yourself

17. 1. Noodle doodle of course so I can tap into that amazing mind

2. A brand new ducati scrambler that we could share (would have to be battery powered to make most of the sun )

3. All the muse albums

18. Sorry Noods, couldn't resist.
    As Chris hinted, you spelled the title "dessert", which where I come from is "afters", not "desert" as in Sahara.

19. Tarmac? Yep, apparently the Irish were there before you ( no O’fence to any Irish builders etc ): x

20. SHE was a ballet dancer...so...good choice!

So, A young Dianna Rigg,

My builders set of Makita cordless gear,

And the Essential Beatles

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information