1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Design Corse On This Forum

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Diver, May 11, 2017.

1. Just a heads up to anyone who may be tempted to buy from Design Corse who are quite heavily involved in this forum...
    Although the communication from this company is second to none it seems they are unable to provide the products in the time they clearly advertise on their web site, I have paid up hundreds of pounds for items that are clearly stated will be delivered within 10-12 days etc but once they have your money they send you message that it will be 5 weeks or more before you get said item, also some items simply do not turn up !! This is my experiance I am sure others will have opposing views ....pays your money and takes your chances I suppose

#1 Diver, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  2. Ducati Corse?

3. thank you

4. they are very polite and always quick to come back to you but yes a lot of their CNC stuff is made to order... I waited 6 weeks for my rearsets when the site said 7 days...

they were worth waiting for though.. top stuff

5. hey I'm not questioning the quality just that they give delivery times that they can not and do not meet which is unacceptable as its a breach of contract then no apology and blame the customer for not bringing it to their attention ?????? what??? its their damn business

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. agreed, I do think they should state what is "in stock" and what "has a lead time"

• Like Like x 1
  7. i have a screen shot of the carbon parts for my bike that quite clearly states "between 10-12days" a week after ordering they send me a e-mail saying it will be another 5 weeks, obviously these things are made to order so just be bloody honest instead of giving false expectations whilst taking your money immediately I have now lodged a Paypal dispute against them sadly

8. Hey Paul,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the transparency of our product wait times for dispatch. We always try to endeavor to inform our customers of any possible delays due to back ordered parts as soon as we can. However, on this instance, the manufacturer whom we rely solely on to inform us of the progress of the carbon parts, let us down with a lack of updated information. As stated for most of our carbon parts the lead times are 10-12 Business working days. We have been in contact with the manufacturer as this is clearly unacceptable for our customers. 95% of the time the carbon parts are usually in stock in the manufacturer's warehouse in Italy, but unfortunately, on this occasion, the parts were put on back order and we did update you as soon as we were notified.

In regards to the missing Oil plug, we as always won't leave any customer in the dark. We have ordered a replacement part for you. My colleague Sarah has also reached out to you to update you with more information on your other items and a discount including Design Corse merchandise. I hope you will come back to us in the future and if you do need any information or lead times, don't hesitate to call us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Interesting that this public exposure prompted you to address a poxy £30 oil plug

#9 Diver, May 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The quality doesn't make up for bad business practices.

11. Hey Paul,

We are sorry that you feel like you have been dealt with unfairly and we would never keep customers in the dark if an item is missing from their order as long as we are notified clearly via phone or email as per our delivery terms policy:

Delivery Policy

"While we try to best to keep shipments 100% accurate if by any chance items are missing from the package and part shipment was not sent / confirmed by us. The Buyer must contact Design Corse within 24 hours with written confirmation of missing item and images of package received with Pick list. We will then open an investigation on the missing piece and either replace or sent a new one out after our internal checks."

As a small business we are a friendly passionate bunch of Ducati and MV Agusta enthusiasts and if the above policy seems tedious or time consuming then a simple call would have sufficed since we are based in UK. Even better yet since we are based in the same county we would love to have you over for a coffee and a chat as we are bikers ourselves and modifying our prides and joy mean a lot to us so understand customer service priority.

We are here to help the community at large and nothing is too much for us to do for support.

If theres anything else we can help dont hesitate to reach out by Phone / email / in person.

Safe riding:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information