1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desmo Racing In France

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Lucazade, Mar 12, 2016.

1. In the 90's I used to deal with a French Ducati accessory place called Desmo-Shop (see what they did there?). I wonder if this is linked to them?
    Desmo Shop were very good - one could buy all sorts of ally and carbon bits from them at very good prices at a time when these things were astronomically priced in the UK.

2. I would be careful as looking at the website it seems a bit amateur. Some of the pages are black on dark grey background and that does not seem very professional. Find an address is also not to obvious either.
    I deal with retailers all over but prefer to have a land line number where I can speak to someone before handing over money, and I can't see a land line number on the site.
    You never know who is at the other end of a website or a mobile number and I would never pay money to or give banking details to someone who is vague.

3. Thx Bob. See that Ricky just need confirmation.

They one one of two places that can flats hyper 821 ecu with any map including up map. They are also 50% cheaper then the other place.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information