1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desmodue Club Racing Blog - 2017 Review

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Andy Mack, Jan 5, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Have you tried the DSC......?

2. Love the look of the bike. What is the spec of the bikes in the series; weight, power, what engines,etc?

Cadwell-Park-2017-03.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good write up @andy. Enjoyed reading that. Reminded me of the highs and lows of club racing a few years ago.
    Best of luck for 2018!

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2 classes on one grid (normally shared with 400's and sometimes mini twins) ducati 2v 583 carbed, 620 injected. Max power iirc is 55/65 respectively, 155kg min weight, road tyre, no warmer, wets.

Good times would be brands indy 58/55 secs, snet full 2'20/2'14, caldwell 1'50/1'45

6. we're now on the Dunlop Alpha 13 SP tyres so they are a little better than road tyres but dont need warmers. Lots of the laptimes fell this year with the new tyres. and the minimum weight is 150kg but dont think anyone gets close to that. its good fun, close, cheap racing!

7. There were the times we were doing when I was racing on teh old Pirellis and first Dunlop qualifiers. Amazing what you can do on a stye that has had a warmup lap then GO for lap one with no warmers ;) LOL

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information